Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eastern Migration

So after three months of blogosphere silence, I'm breaking it to follow up on my previous post. I was back in New York last week, and I went on a few job interviews. They all went well, and wanted to set up follow up meetings. In person, in NYC. This was the final push I needed and I'm moving back east.
I've given notice at both my jobs, and intend to leave February 28th. I have mixed feelings about my decision. I am so sad to leave my friends and Christopher in California. I'm also unbelievably excited for this next chapter in my life and my career.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck on the meetings! We'll have to hang out once you're settled (and once it's warmer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you have started blogging. I was about to send you a letter expressing my disappointment. Now I'll send you a friendlier letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I will keep you posted on NYU and Columbia... perhaps future roommate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shocked that a post actually exists... but YAYYYYY EAST COASTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete